1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10, Law 34/2002, July 11, Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, the details below identify the owner of this website:
Owner: JANE, SA
Phone contact: 937031800
Email contact: email@example.com
2. USERS: A person accessing and/or using this website owned by CONCORD 2004 SA is known as a USER, who accepts the General Use Conditions shown here when accessing and/or using the site.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: This website provides access on the Internet to content belonging to JANE, SA or its licensors, to which the USER is allowed. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website, including access to certain services or content for which registration may be necessary, and for which the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER will be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that JANE, SA offers through its website, by not engaging in activities including but not limited to the following:
(i) Illegal activities, or those not allowed or contrary to good faith and public order;
(ii) Disseminating content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, an apology for terrorism or against human rights;
(iii) Causing damage to physical and logical systems of the creator of the website, its suppliers or third parties by introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage;
(iv) Attempting to access and, where appropriate, using the email accounts of other users to modify or manipulate their messages.
JANE, SA reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, and are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, threatening for youths or children, against public order or safety or not suitable for publication, in its opinion. In no case will JANE, SA be responsible for the opinions expressed by users in forums, chat rooms or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: To access some services that JANE, SA offers through the website, users may have to provide some of their personal details. At all times, JANE, SA meets the guidelines of Law 15/1999, December 13, Protection of Personal Data and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing the Organic Law and other approved applicable regulations, and is committed to the proper use and handling of user personal details. To do this, along with every personal details form, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular data processing conditions for services the user can request from CONCORD 2004, SA, and be informed of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the party responsible, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or objection, the aim of the processing and communication of the data to third parties, where appropriate.
Also, JANE, SA hereby states that it complies with Law 34/2002, July 11, Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services and will ask for your consent to process your e-mails for commercial purposes at all times.
After filling in the forms, your personal data will be incorporated and processed in a duly registered file, owned by JANE, SA, to provide marketing services for child prams and high chairs, other childcare articles and similar, and for any other commercial information that JANE considers may be of interest to you. In no case, will your details be transferred to third parties. Also, you are hereby informed of the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection for your personal data, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to JANE, SA, Polígono Industrial Riera de Caldes, C/Mercaders, 34, Palau Solita i Plegamans, Barcelona, Spain.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: JANE, SA by itself or as an assignee, owns all intellectual property rights to its website. It or its licensees also own the contents (including but not limited to: images, sound, audio, video, software, texts, trademarks, logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials and computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use). All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website, in any form or by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without authorisation from JANE, SA. The USER undertakes to observe the intellectual property rights of JANE, SA. The user must not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages for the Name of the company that created the website.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: JANE, SA cannot be held responsible in any case, within the limits established by law, for any kind of damage whose causes include but are not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of truthfulness, integrity, updating or accuracy of the data or information contained on its website, lack of availability of the website or transmission of virus or malware in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent this.
The content and information on this website and its pages are not binding upon JANE, SA or officially constitute its views, as they are provided for information purposes only as part of a service offered.
7. MODIFICATIONS: JANE, SA reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate to its website, and may change, delete or add either content or services provided or change the way in which they are presented or located on the website.
8. LINKS: If the domain name has links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, JANE, SA will not exercise any control over such sites or content. In no case will JANE, SA assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, faithfulness, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or on other Internet sites. Also, the inclusion of these external links does not imply any kind of association, merger or partnership with the entities involved.
10. GENERAL: JANE, SA and/or its licensors, will pursue any breach of these conditions or any misuse of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. AMENDMENT AND DURATION OF THESE CONDITIONS: JANE, SA can modify the conditions specified and duly publicised here at any time. The validity of these conditions will be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published ones.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between JANE, SA and the USER will be governed by Spanish legislation and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts of the city of Barcelona.